Sunday, January 5, 2014

Home for Christmas

It's a bit mind boggling that I'm back in Aix, my home away from home, and only have about 2 months left in this beautiful city. 

About a month ago, I decided to make the long trip home to spend my two weeks of Christmas vacation with my family. It flew by and in no time I was waving goodbye from the security line again. 

Christmas is my favorite time of year. They don't call it 'The most wonderful time of the year' for no reason. 

I love being at home, baking sweets and eating the neighbors candies, and wanting to deck the halls my brother for waking me up too early. I love curling up on the couch with the Christmas tree lit up and the fire place going as the smell of Christmas eve dinner fills the house. 

It was an extra special Christmas this year simply because I'd planned in my mind I would miss it and stay in France. I sure am glad I changed my mind! 

Here's a peak at my holly jolly Christmas! 


Eat Mor Chikin
Sunday night pizza night.
Liberty Bowl in Memphis 
#hailstate 
Liv's new job at the Blues City Cafe.
"Can I see your id, please?"

I hope your Christmas was just as special and memorable. 

Wising you a happy and blessed New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment