Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Up in the Air

Today was one of those hard days.  The kind where you give goodbye hugs, wave from opposite ends of the security line while willing the tears forming in your eyes not to fall, and jet-set across the globe.


But those goodbyes...









No shame in taking a "see you in 6 months" picture with the dog. Sweet Albert! How could anyone not miss those big eyes and ears?














The hardest goodbye of all! It seems like their visit is forever away right now, but it will be here before I know it, and I can't wait.  So much love and support from these two! 

We missed you, Livingston! 
     


                                                                                                         
So there's that.  

Next thing I knew I was on the long haul, overnight flight to Charles de Gaul where...
I ate the microwaved "hot chicken" dinner served on the plane.  
- The lady next to me slept on the floor.  
- I drank a liter of water before takeoff because the
  the internet told me staying hydrated helps fight off
  jet-lag...a lie! 

BUT I made it. 





It's going to be a gradual adjustment, but here's to hoping the days get better and better.  

With a good night's sleep, comfy sneakers, and the view from behind a camera lens how could they not, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment